Two weekends ago we finally got to working on our front yard. We hated the sago palms that hid the house and grew in the walkway, so we were finally ready to do away with them. With the help of a family friend, Bryan was able to make some changes to the gardens. Evan was in the middle of it all too. We chose to plant a rose garden for more color and lay some wood bark down to help with the weed problem. Here's a few photos of it in the middle of the transformation and the finished product.
We have switched computers lately so I can't easily pull up photos of "before", but if you look back in December of 2007, you can probably catch a glimpse in the blog from when we purchased the home. I'm not so savvy with the links. LOL.
We have switched computers lately so I can't easily pull up photos of "before", but if you look back in December of 2007, you can probably catch a glimpse in the blog from when we purchased the home. I'm not so savvy with the links. LOL.









1 comment:
This looks very nice! We need to do something about our rock bed and pond out front! and soooon!
(Word verification was: etall - *snicker*)
Post a Comment