Monday, March 30, 2009

In With The New

We've gotten a few more wonderful gifts this past week, and I also surprised Bryan with another one last night when he returned home from working a weekend away.


The first gifts are from our parents. Bryan's parents bought us a new double stroller and my parent's bought us the matching infant car seat. Evan was very excited about these things, as he knows he and Kaylee get to both ride in the stroller together. He's taken a spin or two around the house and even pushed it around himself a few times. He's an excited big brother.

The big surprise of the weekend was not planned at all. The nursery had been a very pale blue before (too pale for my taste)and I think it needed a change. My best friend came to hang out this weekend and agreed, so we were off to Home Depot and painting before we knew it. Here's what Bryan came home to (and loved it by the way).


So... what do you think???

6 comments:

Tamara B said...

very cute! Painting is an inexpensive way to change things up a bit.

PJ said...

Oh the presents are great! And the newly painted nursery looks fabulous! No wonder Bryan liked it! :-)

(Word Verificaion was: siciyb, howdoes one pronounce that word?!)

Hofwoman said...

I love the color! Great choice!

yay for the double stroller! Its so cute that Evan is so excited! :)

L =) said...

way too cute! did you do any of the painting?! i hope you wore a mask!

Christina said...

I did help a little, but Katie did most of it. I touched up trim and did some cutting in with the window open. I was careful :)

jen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the yellow! so cheery!