I had my 28-week appointment today. Tomorrow I will be entering the world of the third and final trimester. It is so weird to think that this pregnancy has reached the point of bi-weekly appointments, baby showers, and final preparations. Only 11 weeks left for me according to my doctor and her outlook for my c-section.
Good news is that I only gained 2 pounds at this visit. I am still down 14 pounds from where I started. I'm aiming for gaining the "pound a week" from here on out that most doctors strive for. If I gain that (and only that, pleeeease) then I will be 3 pounds less on delivery day than where I was in early October. That would be quite an accomplishment as my weight worried me from the day I found out I was pregnant again.
Other than that, Kaylee's heartbeat was strong and I am feeling great. Loving all of the kicks and hiccups.
ALSO... there are a bunch of new posts so be sure to check them out also!



1 comment:
Yay for the number THREEEeeeeee
Post a Comment