Wednesday, March 04, 2009

25 Weeks

I had another check-up today with the doctor. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow and I'm progressing well.
I was certain that I had done some damage with my weight this past month, but actually I had only gained a pound and a half. Not too shabby! I continue to be down about 16 pounds or more since I first got pregnant so that is pleasing :)
My glucose test results were fine and I do not have gestational diabetes. She did say I am just slightly anemic and could take extra iron if I want, but it's not a must.
Little Kaylee's heartbeat was strong today and she made sure to give Dr. Singleton a few kicks as she felt around on my tummy. She definitely likes to make her presence known these days.
So, that's all for now I think. I have a few little projects I've picked up to work on for the nursery. I have some wooden shelves and some wooden letters that spell her name to paint. I did that with Evan's room before he came and it was fun to put my personal touch on things. Not related to baby, I'm busy scrapbooking our 4-day family vacation to Disneyland too. I'm just keeping busy to pass the time!

3 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Glad to hear the appt. went so well :)
I want to do those wooden letters for Phyra's room as well - can you find them at Michael's?

Wow on not gaining much weight! - 10 lbs somehow crept on these past two months ;)But, I guess now the time's for gainin'

Christina said...

My sister found the letters at Walmart this time. I did see some at Michaels too but they didn't have all the letters I needed. Make sure they have the holes for hanging in the back!

I'm a lot bigger than you so I need to not gain much weight. You have room to work ;) So glad you're doing great too and survived your glucola test.

Jen said...

so good to hear how you're doing, christina! and lil' evan does sound so sweet. that's good - bring that boy up to be tender loving husband someday!