Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Compliments For Mommy

I had to share some of the sweet things Evan said to me today while he sat beside me and watched me check email, etc. online...
"Mommy, you're cute."
"You're sweet, Mommy."
And my all-time favorite that caught me by surprise...
"Mommy, you're perfect".
Aren't children just the best? I'm know I'm a bit partial, but I think Evan could brighten anyone's day. He is the sweetest, most loving child I have ever known. I love hearing him say "I love you" about 30 times a day. His kisses on my nose, his cuddles, all the help he gives me around the house. He's one of a kind! He loves to play with my wet hair after I shower, telling me "I love your hair". And the other day he told me "Mommy, you're soft" as he rubbed my arm. I just love my little guy to pieces!
With that said, a funny from last night... as I said, "Ouch" over a sudden pain in my chest, Evan perked up and said, "Oh, did Kaylee kick you in the face?" LOL. Bryan and I about lost it and had to explain that Kaylee had nothing to do with it. Funny boy!

No comments: