Many of you have begun to ask what name we have in mind for the little one on the way. Well, I will start by saying that I like many names and Bryan is the much pickier one regarding this subject. He came up with Evan's name and I agreed. This time, this name was on a long list of about 25 girls names I liked, and one of only four that Bryan liked on my list. Others eventually got pushed to the bottom for one reason or another and this was the one Bryan liked most and we decided to go with it. So her name will be...
Kaylee Marie Reich.
For those into name meanings, I will admit that it's taken some time to find a meaning worth sharing. LOL. My middle name is Marie and I never knew that one of the most common meanings is "bitter" or "sea of bitterness". Well, with Kaylee being a form of Katherine, meaning "pure", I dreaded a name meaning "pure bitterness" :)
Kaylee Marie Reich.
For those into name meanings, I will admit that it's taken some time to find a meaning worth sharing. LOL. My middle name is Marie and I never knew that one of the most common meanings is "bitter" or "sea of bitterness". Well, with Kaylee being a form of Katherine, meaning "pure", I dreaded a name meaning "pure bitterness" :)
BUT... in searching more, I have found that Marie can also mean "wished-for child".
So her name means "pure wished-for child"
The closest runner-ups: Elliana, Paige, and Avielle (pronounced awe-vee-el)
So her name means "pure wished-for child"
The closest runner-ups: Elliana, Paige, and Avielle (pronounced awe-vee-el)
Disclaimer: In case our little one has tricked us and somehow comes out a boy, lol, his name will be Brady Christian Reich.



1 comment:
I LOVE name and the meaning! She certainly has been wished for :)
Post a Comment