Monday, February 09, 2009

Movin' And A Groovin'

This little one inside of me has decided to finally kick and squirm in such a way that I actually know she exists. Since about Wednesday evening she has been very active, almost always kicking in the exact same spot on my left side or just below my belly button. She's not such a charmer with the constant squirms between 5am-7am every morning though :)

And another exciting note, Bryan finally got to feel a kick last night. Seems the timing had never been quite right before and he always missed them. But last night in the car, in the parking lot at church, he finally caught one! It was very exciting. I think the Applebee's and Chocolate Malted Krunch ice cream for dessert helped it along. I just love feeling her move. It's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy.

2 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Yay for the little mover! Glad that daddy could feel it too :)

Ughh - I know what you mean about the early morning kicking though - this little one kept me awake from about 3 to 5 am this morning :P

Blessings to you!

Tamara B said...

At least when your kid keeps you awake from 3-5, you don't have to get out of bed. My little one was up at 3am and I put him back to bed and then I tossed and turned until the alarm went off.