We did something a bit different this Valentine's Day. Bryan and I already went out about a week early so we got to spend our whole Valentine's Day as a family.

First, we gave each other our special cards and treats. Evan was very excited about his and continued to tell us "Happy Valentine's Day" all day. He especially loved his chocolates :)

After we shared gifts, we headed to Fresno for the day. We did tons of shopping and took advantage of the President's Day sales. Our main goal was finding new snowboarding equipment to replace Bryan's old and uncomfortable stuff. We managed to eat Chick-fil-A for lunch (thank you to whomever built the one in Fresno, this pregnant lady is forever grateful!), and I got to check out some scrapbooking stuff at Joann's. Evan and I loved looking through the fish store and pets store, where I fell in love with the tiny aquatic turtles. We made a few more stops before heading home.Once home, we ordered a heart-shaped pizza and enjoyed a tasty meal together. While we had planned to make and decorate sugar cookies too, our day was just too long and busy. We did get to those the next evening though.






1 comment:
super sweet, christina! you and bryan are awesome - i love your pic.
Post a Comment