I've made it to "full-term"!!! Yesterday's doctor appointment went well. I didn't make any more progress as far as dilating, etc. but Kaylee's heartbeat was strong, she's still head down, and everything looks great. I was surprised over my 4-lb. weight loss. I actually feel pretty good except the occasional pain with walking or getting up after being in one position too long. So we continue to wait patiently(mostly) as June 12th makes its way closer. Only 2 weeks to go!
To stay busy I have been trying to catch up on as much scrapbooking as possible and I am making good progress. My hope is to get some more photos printed this weekend to work on next week. We've also taken on trying to potty train Evan before the baby arrives. Life is busy as always.



1 comment:
Yay for making it full term! Glad to hear little Kaylee is strong and healthy :)
Hope potty training goes well :)
Post a Comment