We went for another 3-D ultrasound on Tuesday. Kaylee loved hiding behind her hands. I can't tell if she's stubborn or just a little shy, but we did see her chubby cheeks and the ultrasound tech said she DOES have hair. At one point she tried putting her foot in her mouth, it was quite cute to watch.
Also, I had my 33-week appointment on Tuesday. All is looking well still and I am feeling good for the most part. Kaylee is wiggling and moving quite a bit. She loves to stick her feet up in my rib cage, making sitting and sleeping quite uncomfortable at times. I gained another 2.5 lbs. but still remain down 8.5 lbs. from where I started, with 6 weeks to go. Next Tuesday I have an ultrasound to check Kaylee's weight and growth so we can get a better idea of a c-section date. It's hard to believe that Bryan is done with work for the summer in just two weeks and then we are just four weeks away from meeting our little one face-to-face.


2 comments:
She's so precious!
Happy Birthday, by the way! :)
fun. what does bryan do... is he a teacher?
Post a Comment