Friday, August 07, 2009

Trapped

I was outside with Evan and noticed the neighbor's garden was spilling over our fence. I then noticed this odd looking thing, which I feared was a wasp nest, hanging out too. I went to investigate and found a cantaloupe growing between the chain-link and wood fence on our side. So I asked the neighbor if she had cantaloupe on her side and the story got funnier...
She fertilized their garden with some "special fertilizer" from her pig Fiona that lives at her parents' house. Little did she know that they fed Fiona all kinds of stuff, like pumpkins, tomatoes, cantaloupe, etc. One day she went out in her yard to check the flowers and then asked her husband, "Bryce, did we plant a pumpkin? Or any of this stuff? No." So now she has a big orange pumpkin in her flower garden and we have cantaloupe.
Go figure!! LOL.

1 comment:

PJ said...

That is tooo funny!!!