Today Kaylee weighed 10 lbs. at the doctor.
She's cooing and smiling all the time, holding her head up well, trying to constantly sit up (she lunges forward on a whim), and makes the occassional effort to roll. She's getting so big, so fast. These weeks fly by and she changes so quickly. Some days I wonder if I'm catching enough of these sweet memories on camera... and then I look at my computer files and realize I must be getting enough :)
She's cooing and smiling all the time, holding her head up well, trying to constantly sit up (she lunges forward on a whim), and makes the occassional effort to roll. She's getting so big, so fast. These weeks fly by and she changes so quickly. Some days I wonder if I'm catching enough of these sweet memories on camera... and then I look at my computer files and realize I must be getting enough :)







2 comments:
She has such darling expressions :)
So glad to hear she is growing and gaining weight. How do we stop them from growing up!? ;)
Phyra does those sporadic lunges too - man, catches us off guard and she's almost landed on the floor several times because of it!
love the photos!
Post a Comment