Evan started Awanas last week and will be in Cubbies this year and next. I was asking him randomly if he remembered what the 'A' was for that they had learned about. With no reply, I peaked in from the kitchen to ask again. He was sitting on the floor with his aquadoodle mat and had already written ALL and was writing the 'H' and asked, "How do you spell HAVE?". Once we sounded it all out, he had not only remembered, but also written his verse. He's just getting so big and so smart. I love watching him as he learns and grows, and now memorizes God's Word. It's awesome!





3 comments:
Its such a neat thing to see how God is working in his little heart! Yay for Evan! :)
very cool. makes me want to dig our aqua doodle out from the bottom of the toy box.
wow, such a smart boy writing those words! Good job mommy in teaching him so much!
Post a Comment