Saturday, June 27, 2009

Changes

Four years ago, Bryan and I took on a ton of changes at once... and we survived to tell about it. We finished school, got married, found out we were pregnant, and moved to Texas all within two months. Well, it looks like once again we've decided to take on multiple changes at once. We had a baby, have two friends coming to live with us temporarily (a few months), and just bought a car today. I don't know how this new mommy will handle all of this postpartum, so please be praying. It's exciting and scary all at the same time!

3 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Exciting about the car!
I know that God will give you strength and peace for these new changes! Praying for you!

PJ said...

You will do just fine through your strengths and Gods ways

Rachel said...

fun to see all your updates. congrats on your little girl! Enjoy the joys and complexity of 2:))

rachel and stephen B.