I saw the doctor again today for my last scheduled appointment. Everything looked great. I had dilated to a 2 or 2 1/2 and effaced a bit more. Kaylee has dropped into a lower position too. But, as planned, I am to be at the hospital on Friday morning at 5am for a scheduled c-section. If Kaylee wants to come on her own, she will need to do so either today or tomorrow!
We've been busy all week with last minute house, yard, and garage chores. Everything looks clean and tidy thanks to my wonderful hubby and mother-in-law. Kaylee's curtains are complete and everything is as set as it can be. Now... we wait.
We'll keep you posted on any developing news.



2 comments:
how wonderful!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Kayleeeeeee and meet her some day soon (Word verification this time was "Pinese" huh??!! heheheeh)
So excited for you, Christina! I CANNOT WAIT to see pictures of your precious little girl, and will pray for a smooth c-section and a quick recovery for you. May God wrap you in His peace and love tonight :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment