Am I the only one wondering where this year has gone???
I can't believe that we are going into the last week of September. Fall is here and soon the weather will be changing. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are just around the corner too. I get excited at the thought of all we have going on this Holiday season. I'm ready to go to the pumpkin patch, dress Evan for Halloween, have Bryan's mom visit for 10 days at the end of October, celebrate all we have to be thankful for with my HUGE family in November, and then take our family vacation to Disneyland in December. It's going to be a blast because Bryan's entire family is going, even Bryan's sister and her family are coming to spend Christmas and New Year's in California. It will be Evan's first time to Disneyland and he is currently in love with "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and all of the characters.
I erased the bare dry erase board calendar for the rest of Septemeber and began filling it with an overwhelming amount of soccer games, football games, baby and bridal showers, candle parties, birthdays, weekend dates, babysitting days, Mom's arrival, Halloween, and much more for October. I love seeing our schedule so full of family events. I hope to keep up in pictures, as I have been neglecting that as of late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment