How could anyone not love these sweet faces?
Evan is a barrel of laughs and nonstop excitement. He's reading and learning at an alarming rate. He's a champ at memorizing scripture, and says the funniest things. I think he's determined to be a pro golfer some day. He knows who Tiger Woods is, all the golf lingo, and is ridiculous at mini golf. We recently took another trip and he was upset that he only got to play 2 of the 3 courses that day.


Kaylee was giggling for Mommy tonight and it was awfully sweet. She tasted her first bit of rice cereal and wasn't a fan. She sucks on her hands constantly, to the point of chaffing them. She enjoys playing Patty Cake. She was 13 lbs 8 oz and 25 inches long at the doctor on Tuesday. She got 4 shots and cried until the nurse gave her the oral shot (drink). She loves the t.v. and makes the funniest gurgling noises. She's growing too fast. I think she looks like her daddy... and I'm not complaining :) He's one handsome guy!






2 comments:
very cute! "Patty Cake Patty Cake" - that's me!!!! :-)
She does look a lot like Bryan, but, I do think she has your eyesies :)
Post a Comment