Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Is Here

And we've been busy when we've been feeling well enough to venture out.

Bryan's parents were in town last week and Nana brought a bunch of gourds for Evan to check out. They also went to the local pumpkin patch with us. Then Jerry ventured out to the zoo one day with Evan and his cousin, Noah.
It was a nice visit.



This weekend we had more fun watching Evan's cousins Sydney and Caleb play soccer, going to a friend's 3rd birthday, and spending a Mommy & Evan day together while Daddy & Kaylee enjoyed Sunday afternoon football on TV.
Gotta love the intensity Evan showed with the pinata, lol.
We went to another pumpkin patch on our special day and Evan rode "Peanut", the littlest pony.

Bryan also got the exersaucer out for Kaylee to play in for the first time and she loved it!

This week we're looking forward to a picnic at the park with Evan's cousin, carving pumpkins, and Halloween!

4 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Aww, how fun! Glad you guys are finally feeling better!

Phyra has that same exersaucer! She loves it!

Christina said...

We had this one with Evan and held onto it. I can't access your blog now since it's private. What do I need to do???

Hofwoman said...

I decided to make it private. What's your email and I will invite you :) (or, send me a message on FB if that is better)

Blank said...

It was totally good to see you. I know out of the thousands of blog backgrounds we have the same. For a split second I thought- did I just go to my blog? Your kids are so cute. I wish I could have seen them in person. You are so good at keeping up on your blog.