Friday, January 23, 2009

Mystery

Yes, it's a mystery still as to what this little one inside of me is. After 45 minutes of a very patient ultrasound tech trying to coerce our child to open it's legs, the baby refused. I walked, I used the restroom, I turned on my sides, we shook the tummy, did everything we thought of... and yet no response. We walked away wondering if this baby is stubborn, lazy, or just modest.

Nice thing is, our ultrasound tech was super friendly and said that she'd be working again tomorrow at the hospital and we are welcome to come by and she'd try again between her appointments. So pray that we get to know tomorrow. I am so anxious to know :)

We'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so after reading the blog, i think i'm changing my mind ... GIRL! (then you can name her erica!)

Christina said...

LOL. You crack me up Larissa :) My best friend said, "I think this is the beginning of your difficult child".