A little brother or sister for Evan!!!
That's right! We're expecting again. I am actually 8 weeks and 4 days along at this point. We apologize to those of you who are bummed that you didn't know sooner, but rest assured that not many knew any earlier. With our last pregnancy ending in surgery for an ectopic, we have been much more cautious and on-edge thus far. Shortly after I found out I was pregnant, I was experiencing severe pain on my left side (the only side I have a fallopian tube on) and was concerned we were dealing with another ectopic. I have been closely monitored by my doctor for over a month now and on Friday we were finally able to see our little one growing right where he/she belongs.
Please pray with us that this little one continues to grow into a healthy baby that we can welcome into the world next June. As of right now, my due date is set around June 18, 2009. I am sorry for the lack of blog posts this past month, but I am daily sick from morning until night, so sitting at the computer is just not much fun for me. I will continue to keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy, and that the morning sickness eases up!
CONGRATS!!!! I am way happy for you!! That's so awesome!
CONGRATS!!! you are all in our prayers (as you have been for a while!)
Post a Comment