Saturday, March 01, 2008

Success!

I have completed my first full month of my new PartyLite business and found much pleasure in turning in my last show yesterday for February.

PartyLite offers a program for new consultants called the "Brite Start" program. It's awesome and helps one set great goals for building the business, meeting new contacts, reaching a monthly bonus, etc. Well, I am happy to say that I met all the goals for this month and therefore received the PartyLite traveling case for all of my supplies, a $100 product certificate to buy more stuff for my display, a 7% bonus for February, AND a 7% bonus on ALL my sales in March!

It's all very exciting and I look forward to a great start in March and reaching the "Brite Start" goals once again. If I can get the same results this month, I'm guaranteed to make 38% of all sales in April! And I'm having FUN doing it!

If you're ever interested in holding a show or purchasing anything, please visit my website! The link is at the right side of our blog!

No comments: