Monday, March 31, 2008

Evan's First Pets

Evan got his first pets today! Two sweet little mice named Mohawk and Speckles. Mohawk is blond with a perfect white stripe down center of his head and back. Speckles is a strawberry color with black and brown speckles on his back. Evan loves them and likes to touch them. After seeing how much he enjoyed the hamsters at Uncle David's house, we decided he was big enough to have his own pets. Here's a few pictures of Daddy and Evan getting them situated in their new home in the playroom.


2 comments:

sogni dolci said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and wishes on our blog!

Happy Birthday to Evan!!
We tried a fish for a first pet and boy was I glad went it was gone. I'm not into pets much. :) I figure I have enough diapers to change and bums to wipe that I don't want to add more from a pet! :)

Hofwoman said...

Wow - lots of Reich happenings! I am just now catching up- Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures :)