Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Who Does Evan Look Like???

Does Evan look like...
Christina???

Does Evan look like...


Bryan???



Or does Evan look more like...


his Uncle Jeff???


What do you think? Leave us comments with your opinion!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks a little like mommy but ALOT like uncle Jeff.

Julie

Anonymous said...

I didn't see a baby picture of his Uncle David! I think he looks like him! :) He has alot of his Mommy's features - especially that hair-do. His Daddy's nose and ears for sure! And he had some features that matched his Uncle Jeff too. But you should really put his cute Uncle David up there too!! :) Auntie Ginger :P

jen said...

oh my word, i think you ALL look so alike! i don't have a definitive vote, because he just looks like all of you. he's got parts and pieces of each of you :) and I agree with ginger that he looks like his uncle david...that's what i've seen in him since day one, along with some of daddy and mommy too of course! but, after all is said and done, he's just cute any way you slice it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen, you all look so alike! In fact, I could not make up my mind who he looks more like! Now I am curious as to what this Uncle David looks like too! Anyways, he is so cute that every time I see little Evan I just want to squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

i think he's a great combination of the two of you, but if i have to pick one, i'd say BJ ... doesn't matter though, he's beautiful!!!

L =)

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG..that is soooo crazy that Evan totally looks like all of you when u were little babies. Totally weird. I can't even decide which one he looks like more!