Thursday, May 24, 2007

We're Moving Back to CA!!!

That's right... it's official! Bryan accepted the position at Reedley College and we will be leaving Texas on June 28th to head back to the Central Valley. We can't wait. It's taken a long period of waiting, a ton of prayer, and extreme patience for God to bring us to this point. Thank you to all whom have prayed along side of us and encouraged us from afar. We are truly blessed to have family and friends who care so deeply for us, lift us up spiritually, and celebrate in God's many blessings with us. We look forward to spending time with those of you in CA and crave seeing all of our family in WA very soon. We will keep you updated on this very exciting chapter of our lives as it is just beginning to unfold. God bless each of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that I don't want you to go! Don't gooooooooooooo. I had many plans for us, more walking, playdates with our kiddos, movies....etc. We were going to get skinny together! Don't be surprised if I show up at your door with duck tape and gags the day you plan to leave! Anyways, putting my selfishness aside for one moment, I am happy for you guys! But I will miss you! Who knows maybe someday, I will fly out to Cali!