
Bryan's assistant, Yukari, bought Evan this great ride or walk toy that can either be a car or a push-toy. This week Evan has finally discovered that he can get places much faster if he pushes this toy across the room instead of having to side-step along the furniture. It is super cute to see him navigate his way across the room and around the couch. And surprisingly, I have not see him fall yet! Who knows... maybe this will be what helps him learn to walk on his own, since taking steps forward is closer than taking side steps. Wow!! He's just getting too big too fast.
Here's a view of Evan's messy curls this evening. He was talking to Bryan at the time. He's been quite the talker lately, rambling about anything and everything he sees. And for those of you who know my brother, Jeff... can you see the resemblance??? I took a baby picture of Jeff out to compare with Evan right now and it's scary how much they look alike! I'll have to try to convince Bryan to scan in the photo for you to all see!
Here's a view of Evan's messy curls this evening. He was talking to Bryan at the time. He's been quite the talker lately, rambling about anything and everything he sees. And for those of you who know my brother, Jeff... can you see the resemblance??? I took a baby picture of Jeff out to compare with Evan right now and it's scary how much they look alike! I'll have to try to convince Bryan to scan in the photo for you to all see!



No comments:
Post a Comment