The past few months have found Evan turning 4, Bryan and I celebrating 5 amazing years of marriage, our baby turning the BIG ONE, and numerous other exciting events.
Our summer has been a whirlwind of a month's time in Santa Cruz caring for B's grandparents, relatives visiting from Washington, friends visiting from Texas, Disneyland, San Diego, The Beach Boardwalk, the launching of home church in Kingsburg (with us hosting one site beginning July 18th), and so much more. I made the comment to my darling husband that "We haven't done nothing" this summer. No, it wasn't improper grammar. We have done many "things"... but we haven't done just "nothing". It has certainly been very busy, but we have found many blessings amidst the chaos.
I'm learning day-by-day to trust God more and go where He leads. When things seem too hard to handle, I'm amazed at God's sufficiency and providence. He is right and we are right where He wants us.
Here's a few recent photos and the hope of many more to come... in a timely manner :) hee hee.






No comments:
Post a Comment