Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Do You Read This Blog?

If you're a reader of this blog, please email me or leave a comment so I can add your email address to our list. We plan to make this blog private in the near future so we can control who is viewing and reading about our family. In order to do that, you must be allowed access and then log-in so we need this information ahead of time.
Thanks!

10 comments:

JenRN said...

i love reading your blog stina!!

Jill Gravelle said...

I love reading your blog and viewing all the wonderful pics of your family !!
Love xxoo
Jill

Tamara B said...

well you know you can include me :)

Jen said...

me too!

Summer said...

me, me, me!!

Linda Ransom said...

Yes I read your blogs. That's how I get to see your latest pictures. Love you, Mom

Kellie said...

ME ME ME ... I need to be informed on my families life :D I miss you all and love you tons !!!!

cza said...

I hear so much about Nana & Papa Reich's grandchildren, I love to check in on how they are growing.
Cyndee

Blank said...

Count me in, your kids are tooooo cute. It's nice to know what you guys are up to.

Larissa said...

i'm in!!! i love to watch the little ones grow in the pics and read about all the cute things they do =)