Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Stubborn Baby

We went today for our 3-D ultrasound and Kaylee was quite stubborn, again. I'm beginning to think that she's not big on having her picture taken. We were able to confirm that she is still a girl at least. Mommy has had many dreams of baby boys, so this was reassuring.
Other than that, she hid her face behind the placenta and only peaked out a few quick times. She kicked, yawned, and moved everything except her face in the direction we needed! The guy was nice enough to invite us back again for free so we'll try another day I guess. Here's what we got to see today.



At yesterday's 31-week check-up everything looked great still. I was up 3 lbs. but that was completely normal. I am still down 11 lbs. from my starting weight with 8 weeks to go. Still aiming to just break even. I've been having leg cramps off and on so the doctor recommended extra calcium with vitamin D twice a day. All else is well. Getting excited about my baby shower this Saturday and friends visiting from out of town!

1 comment:

Hofwoman said...

Those 3-D pics are amazing! How fun to see her yawn :)

You know, maybe she'll be shy with all this hiding business ;)