Monday, December 22, 2008

Disneyland

We spent 4 whole days at Disneyland with Bryan's family, and it was a blast. Evan loved everything about Disneyland from the Matterhorn to the characters. He wasn't afraid of anything and kept saying, "I want to ride rides". He still talks about the things he saw and did there. I think one of the cutest things he came home doing was singing "Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for me". I have hundreds of pictures but I'll spare you all of that boredom and just showcase a few :)









3 comments:

jen said...

that's so fun. are you guys just totally zonked after doing disneyland AND Christmas? :)

Christina said...

Jen- Yes! We were exhausted, but thankfully seem to be recovering now :) It's such a joy to be around so many people you love for that long though. It was a great December. And to think that we'll be adding two more babies this summer.

Jon and Julie Hendrix said...

Hi Christina! This is Julie from Curves. I occasionly look at your blog to see how you and your fam is doing. Your little family is adorable. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time in Disneyland.