As you'll see below, Evan had lots of fun with Andria. They are almost exactly a year apart, but play so well together. They get so excited to see each other and can play upstairs for hours together, with little to no problems. Andria loves to watch Evan's "Blue's Clues" DVD ("Flue's Clues" as she calls it), and he loves her play kitchen and little pink laptop. It's fun to watch them interact together.
They played in sprinklers, did puzzles, played together, and had a blast. Then, on Friday, we took them to the Fresno Zoo for a morning out. Cousins are just so much fun!!









1 comment:
hey girl... did I tell you already that I was stalking you??? Okay, not really stalking but somehow I linked to your blog and it took me a minute before I realized who I was looking at. Good to see you again.
tammy martinez (maybe you remember me)
Post a Comment