Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PartyLite-My New Business

As some of you may know, I have just began my new business as a PartyLite Consultant. PartyLite is one of the biggest companies of independent consultants that sell top quality candles, lotions, oils, etc.

I recently quit my part-time job with Curves to look for something more flexible and fun. With PartyLite, I can make my own hours and never miss special events with my family, including vacations. I'm really looking forward to all of the people I will meet and the opportunities this new venture presents. My sister-in-law, Ginger, just started and got me interested. I'm really looking forward to doing this along side of her!

I will soon have my own website up, so please feel free to look through the catalog, shop, and see the wonderful specials we have for hosts and guests too. Who knows... maybe you'll consider trying PartyLite as your own business!

I'd love to have you book a show and let me come in to your homes to share PartyLite's new Winter/Spring 2008 catalog. If you are interested about PartyLite or booking a show, please contact me at my business email. It is CMReich@yahoo.com

Thanks for all of your love and support. I look forward to sharing more about this exciting new adventure later. Have a great week!

No comments: