So, escrow should be officially closed 1 WEEK from today. Exciting? Most definitely! Stressful? A little. Packed??? NOPE!!! Not even one box! Can you believe it? "Mrs. Organized" hasn't even started. So if you're free (or just plain bored), you're more than welcome to come pitch in, LOL. I am going to make this post then tape my first box and get packing. I think the busyness of this time of the year has my mind and time elsewhere currently, but I need to get started. Please pray that I'll be in the right mindset to just start and finish what needs to be done. Hopefully next weekend we'll have some pictures of the inside of our new home to show and then you'll be able to watch as we make this house into our home.
On another note... we hope Thanksgiving was wonderful for each of you. We had an amazingly fun time with Bryan's grandparents, his brother's family, cousins from Chicago, and his aunt. We were so blessed to all be together. Ginger and I spent much time scrapbooking in the evenings, the guys played their video games, and it was nice just relaxing. We also took the kids to Johnson's Christmas Tree Farm in Boulder Creek and stopped in Casa de Fruta on our way home to eat lunch, ride the train, and also ride the carousel. It was a great trip! (pictures to come)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment