We went to the Chaffee Zoo in Fresno with Ginger and Andria. They were kind enough to drive up from Bakersfield early in the morning so we could spend some time together at the zoo and have lunch before they headed back. The weather was perfect for a day out and we all had a great time together. Andria talked about wanting to see the giraffes all morning... and when she finally got to see them, she not only looked at them, but got to actually feed one!!! The excitement on her face was priceless(You can click on pictures to see them in full scale). Evan was busy snacking and making noises like a monkey, but I think he really enjoyed the zoo much more this time than in the past.
Thank you, Ginger and Andria, for coming to share special family time with us. Evan keeps asking for "AJ", so we are really looking forward to spending this coming weekend with you all in Bakersfield!
Here's a few shots that I captured. I know Ginger got some great ones too so maybe I'll post a second zoo blog later.
Andria's Excitement

Feeding the Giraffe

Evan feeding himself, LOL :)

Watching the sea lions.

There they are!

A gorgeous, not to mention very friendly, zebra.
1 comment:
those pics of Andria feeding the giraffe are AWESOME! certainly a rare moment. :)
so sorry you guys weren't feeling well last weekend. we missed seeing you, but we totally understand. we'll just pray for next time. :)
Post a Comment