Sunday, July 22, 2007

Still Getting Settled

For those of you who have been asking about current posts, emails, etc... SORRY! We are still busy getting settled into the house here in Kingsburg. Bryan started his job, I'm going to start working a few early mornings at Curves in town, and Evan is working on molars! He had both of his lower molars pop through the gum this week and the fussiness is beginning to subside. Evan is adjusting very well and enjoys the extra room to run, a yard, and having so many family and friends nearby.

The three of us have already made a trip to Santa Cruz so we could enjoy the much cooler weather, the beach, and time with great-grandparents and friends. We look forward to many more weekend trips.

We've got all new living room furniture too! We love it. It's so nice to be able to buy new and be rid of the hand-me-downs we have so patiently lived with for two years. Now our own style can take root. YAY! It's been fun getting the house put together. I'll post pictures soon. I would have posted them earlier but the camera cord was accidentally thrown away at some point during unpacking and I just got a new card reader for the PC.

Anyhow, just a general update. I'll post pics and tell more later. I need to head off to bed soon so I can be ready to work at 6am. Feel free to email or leave messages for me to reply to. I've just been bad at initiating conversations with all of the chaos :)

God bless and have a wonderful week!

No comments: